Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Song #100: Midtown - The Tragedy Of The Human Condition

SONG #100: Midtown - The Tragedy Of The Human Condition



Listen to it: http://www.imeem.com/popmusic11/music/O7PZ2qwx/midtown_the_tragedy_of_the_human_condition/

So yes, I've started out the list with an instrumental. It's extremely depressing, but even more catchy. Somehow in my mind I've decided that the appealingness has won out against the melancholiness. The irony of this pick is that I generally ignored this album because it was so gloomy. But when one minute and nine seconds of gloom get stuck in your head for two weeks, you can no longer deny it's power.

While some of the songs are on the list for their deep meaning or for invoking memories, this is just one of those "oh my gosh! play it again!" songs. And because of it's brevity and lack of lyrics, I haven't much more to say about it. Song #99 will prove to be a more interesting blog.

Huzzah!

No comments: